Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Happy Tuesday

Wow, another week off to a fast and furious start!  I find myself already behind, and it's only Tuesday.  However, I mustn't complain.  Yesterday found me serving my civic duty through jury duty.  Yes, it is a pain and interrupts carefully planned out days, but I feel it is important to serve as positive contributing member to society.  A responsibility to fulfill in the land of the free.

Today held great surprises when I walked into the library.  NEW BOOKS arrived while I was gone.  My heart did the happy dance!  Reports were waiting, problem opportunities to help with were increasing, but new books had arrived.  Yep, one order of books came first; reports could wait.  Besides the joy of opening new boxes of books; I so enjoy getting new books into the hands of students.  Some have been waiting patiently for these titles to get here; others just like a surprise of something new every once in a while.  Whichever the case, it's fun to show off the new stuff.

I still have more to process so this week will be filled with activity.  {Doing the happy dance!}   The weather is cold and rainy here -- perfect for discovering new titles and great adventures.  Enjoy something new and have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment