Friday, April 10, 2015

#TXLChat

Texas Librarian Chat #TXLChat is a great way for librarians, or anyone, to connect with others on Twitter.  I have gained so many resources and book recommendations from participating in these.  Chats are every Tuesday at 8 p.m. on Twitter.  Just use #txlchat.

I just received an email from Nancy Jo Lambert through the listserv informing "chatters" that there will be a SyncUp at TLA next week.



I'm so excited about this opportunity to finally meet some of my online mentors!  If you are going to TLA, I hope you will join us.  I look forward to Syncing Up with you as well.

If you aren't, the chat moderators are a wonderful resource.  Here is the link to the active ThingLink shown above.  TXL Chat Moderators  This site will link you to their Twitter accounts as well as their blogs or websites.


No comments:

Post a Comment